Open Source License Program
Sixth and Red River Open Source Licenses are available free to non-commercial open source software
development projects that meet the Open Source definition, have a dedicated web-site, and an active
Open Source License entitles users to:
For details, please read our license agreement for Open Source Software
- One year's use of Sixth and Red River Software products for non-commercial, open source
software development. Annual renewals are provided on request, subject to approval
- Access to Sixth and Red River Software products by unlimited number of concurrent open
source project members
- All applicable new Sixth and Red River Software product releases during the 1 year license
How to Apply
To apply for this free license:
- Please make sure that you qualify according to the following criteria:
- You have been working on your open source project for a minimum of 3 months.
- Your community is active. This means that you have recent activity on your
newsgroups or forums.
- You have updated News on your site.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
Then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details in your e-mail message:
- The full name of your open source project
- A hyperlink to your open source project web site
- A hyperlink to your community forums/mail-lists
- A hyperlink to your web site content confirming your personal participation in
- A list of languages used by the project. If approved, you will receive licenses to all
Sixth and Red River Software products targeting the languages used